Monday, January 30, 2012

Beautiful Books of Fashion and Everything In Between

Here are some books I got for Christmas that are absolutely beautiful. I love coffee table books and feel they can add a little something extra to any interior, especially fashion related ones :). I love to stack them and place a figurine or candle on top of them to add to my design.


This book is sooo stunning. It is a hard cover book that has a satiny soft feel. Alice Temperley is the designer behind the beautiful line of Temperley London. This book is chalked full of beautiful glossy pictures and information about the designer. It is definitely a must buy!  


100 Ideas That Changed Fashion is about just as it sounds, the ideas that changed the fashion world. From Coco Chanel, Nylons, Hot Pants to Punk you will learn how the fashion world has morphed to  become what it is today. 


I love Yves Saint Laurent! He is most definitely my favorite designer and when I saw this book I just needed to have it.  He modernized Haute Couture making his line have a more street style edge and has refined femininity in many ways. 


I recently purchased this book and if you love black & white interiors like I do this book is a must buy for you. This book has pages upon pages of beautiful pictures of interiors that inspire and ignite the imagination. 




No comments:

Post a Comment