Monday, February 27, 2012

White and Velvet : Home Decor Inspiration

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I have been very busy with work and planning out the condo. We get to meet with the interior decorator in the next few weeks and go to the kitchen and bathroom showroom to pick out our fixtures, cabinets, vanities, counters etc. With this coming I have become overly excited and have been saving pictures like crazy, trying to create a true image of exactly what I want.  I have come to understand that I am obsessed with white interiors with an eclectic mixture of styles. I love a french Parisian feel mixed with modern finishes, and little industrial details. I have recently purchased a ghost chair to put in my bedroom, to use with my new antique vanity that I am going to refinish, paint white and give new hardware. I have also been trying to source a place that I can purchase a grey, black or purple/grey velvet couch to put in my living room with possibly two white wing backed chairs. Does anyone know where to buy a velvet couch in Toronto?? Anyways here is some pictures that are inspiring me at the moment,

Enjoy!

Love this Grey Velvet couch


I really love this velvet couch! 

Amazing kartell Stools 


Beautiful Fireplace Mantel 



Ghost Chair! 



This couch is gorgeous! 

Click On the images to make them bigger!! 

1 comment: