Monday, October 17, 2011

What Dreams are Made Of

What Dreams are Made Of




The designer items my dreams are made of! I apparently am In love with Yves Saint Laurent. I pretty much would wear anything he makes haha. As you can tell by many of my sets the YSL tribute boots are my all time favorite shoe. I feel it adds an certain edge to anything outfit you pair them with. The gisele is also a very beautiful shoe. I actually saw them today when I was at the mall and couldn't believe how cute they actually were. I know cute is an odd word for them, but they had them on display in a very small size.. so it was the first word that came to my mind :) Equipment blouses in my opinion should be a staple in every girls wardrobe. They are made of the most beautiful silk and look great dressed up, or dressed down. Christian Louboutin makes the most gorgeous classic Pumps. These heels you could wear time and time again having them never go out of style. The YSL Muse Large Handbag is the bag I've been wanting to buy for myself for some time now. Every time I go into Holt Renfrew I lust over it, now I just need to cave and buy it for myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment