Sunday, October 30, 2011

Beautiful Living

I thought Id share some pictures of a Loft that is located here in Toronto. The Abbey Church Lofts are built inside an old church and has beautiful stain glass windows, vaulted wood ceilings and exposed brick walls which make it perfectly original and unique. I dream of living in a place like this :) Enjoy!



Isn't it just Beautiful! I can just imagine decorating it, it would be amazing! My Boyfriend and I just purchased our first place in Toronto this year, but wont be moving in until next fall as its not built yet. I cant wait until we get to meet with the Interior Designer to pick all our features and upgrades. I'm not 100% sure what I exactly want yet, but I'm sure it will be beautiful when its done! (at least I hope so) Ill keep posting on here about the Progress with my new place and hopefully post pictures along the way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment