Thursday, October 13, 2011

My Favorite Clutches

My Favorite Clutches




Click On the Image to make it larger and visit my Polyvore!

My 4 most Favorite Clutches. All of these Clutches are perfect in there own unique way. The Wristlet is great for day time use. Its easy to carry around, light and small. Perfect for a day of shopping or a night on the town. The Envelope Clutch like the ones available at ASOS have a Business look to them. These Clutches are great for taking to work or for job interviews. A Foldover clutch, Like the Yves Saint Laurent Belle De Jour are great for nighttime use. I actually own the particular one I've shown and it really is a beautiful Clutch. I take it with me for a fancy dinner out or for a night on the town. The Final clutch listed is the beautiful and elegant Box clutch. These clutches add a very rich feel to your look. Great for a special event like a wedding or Gala you may be attending. There is also different styles available by designers like Alexander Mcqueen and Diane Von Furstenberg that have a chain attached so you can wear it like a purse.

No comments:

Post a Comment