Thursday, October 13, 2011

My Favorite Fall Essentials

My Favorite Fall Essentials




J brand
$230 - stylebop.com


Yves Saint Laurent leather boots
$1,095 - barneys.com


Giuseppe Zanotti platform boots
$795 - giuseppezanottidesign.com


Alexander Wang ostrich handbag
$460 - barneys.com


Yves Saint Laurent wool scarve
$819 - mytheresa.com




Click on the image to make it larger and to visit my Polyvore!


A list of my favorite Fall Pieces. I feel that fall is a great time to be comfortable and fashionable at the same time and what better way than with Cardigans, scarfs and riding boots. I'm also right now a huge fan of the fall colors that are in this season. The different shades of oranges, reds,browns, and yellows are neutral enough to look not to over the top, but stand out enough to still leave an impression. I'm also right now in love with clutches since I'm not a huge fan of carrying around a huge Hand Bag everywhere I go. I usually opt for a wristlet or clutch instead. When I saw this alexander wang one in particular I was in love.. Its not only in a great color for fall but it can be transitioned perfectly into your winter wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment