Friday, May 4, 2012

April Purchases

   This past month I have spent a little more than average. I am going to a wedding tomorrow and had to get a dress and shoes. I am going to three weddings this summer, so I was hoping to get something I would wear to all of them.  Here are the items I have purchased this month :)


L'Agence Dress $495 CAD 
I purchased this dress at the Intermix store here in Toronto. It was $495 in the store, but is showing a lower price online? 

Jimmy Choo Luna Pumps $688.71 
I purchased these shoes at Holt Renfrew and they were having a great promotion- You got 25% back on your purchase in a gift card. These shoes are incredibly comfy! I had originally gone to Yorkdale mall looking for Christian Louboutin's simple pumps in black, but apparently they are sold out in every Holt Renfrew in a size 9 and have a wait list for when they come back in... :( 


Joie Silk Top $135 (On Sale)
I purchased this shirt for $109 at the Holt Renfrew on Bloor in a cream color. 




Chanel Rouge Coco Shine In Boy $35 


Yves Saint Laurent Glossy Stain In Coral Fauve #12- $33.14
I really love these lip stains. The color lasts forever! Im not a huge fan of lipstick or lipgloss because they come off so fast, but these stay on for hours. These are great if you just want to add a punch of color to your lips. 

-Julia's Fashion Files 


5 comments:

  1. The dress is very pretty! Come see my fashion blog :)

    xo Emma
    www.fromcitytocity-emm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely blog. please visit also mine and tell me what you think :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice blog!

    http://thecottontrendy.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear!! i didn't know your blog but i loved it!! loved this post! and love your purchases!
    I leave my blog if you want to visit it!
    Kisses beauty!

    www.marilynsclosetblog.com
    WORLDWIDE GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG--> http://marilynsclosetblog.blogspot.com.es/2012/08/worldwide-giveaway-liketosurf.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowww those items are gorgeous! Wish I could afford that haha!

    Would appreciate if you took a look at my blog :)
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete