Sunday, April 15, 2012

Hey, Remember Me? Interior decorating and Shopping!

     Ok so I haven't posted in quite some time and I'm starting to think I should give my self certain days to post on. This way things will become more regular and you will know when a new post will be coming.

**A quick update on my life:**

     So I have recently went to the kitchen showroom and picked out my kitchen cabinetry, hardware, fridge and extras. I have chosen to go with a basic white shaker style cabinetry, modern silver hardware and a bottom freezer fridge. We have also upgraded to get hidden valiance lighting so that our counters can be lit up at night.  Our Countertops are going to be absolute black granite and I want to put in a white carrera marble back splash to tie it all together.  This Wednesday we are going to meet with the interior designer to pick our floors, bathroom vanity and everything else that has to be chosen.  The building is really starting to come together and is starting to actually look like something. YAY!

Here are some examples of what I want for my kitchen:







     Now off the decorating topic and onto shopping! :)  I went shopping yesterday with my mom and bought a very pretty lace dress I can wear to the wedding I'm going to next month.  I needed something that was a bit more conservative, but still body hugging since that style looks best on me. I ended up buying a dress at the Intermix store we have here in Toronto and couldn't be happier. I looked around Holt Renfrew for about an hour, but couldn't find a thing I liked, which for me is very unusual. I saw a very beautiful DVF sequin gown, but it was white.. so that was a no go.  Now all I need to buy is a pair of shoes. I have been eyeing a pair of Christian Louboutin pigalle pumps so maybe ill get those to pair with it.

Here is my outfit idea:


You're Beautiful



What do you think about the shoes with the dress?? Let me know what you think?

-Julia



No comments:

Post a Comment