Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Lanvin Fall 2011

Sharing from Vogue.com

Lanvin's Fall 2011 Collection is nothing shy of fabulous. The Collection Features several beautiful dresses many in my favorite color, or shall I say shade- Black.. lol He also has many of the models wearing one of my favorite accessories at the moment, the floppy, wide brimmed hat which gives each look a style of its own. What I like most about this collection is the simplicity of it, not to many crazy, over the top designs or colors which makes it perfect in my mind. I believe when it comes to fashion simplicity makes a bigger statement than over the top design. Not only are the clothing visually pleasing, the runway is absolutely gorgeous! The Large weeping willows placed at the start of the runway set the mood for the show perfectly, giving it a dark, mysterious feeling making you intrigued to see more.

Above I have Provided a Link to Vogue.com, so you can View a small video of the Lanvin Fall 2011 runway show.

Enjoy,

Julia



No comments:

Post a Comment